Below are our admission prices for the 2021 Season. All tickets need to be booked and paid for in advance via our online booking system. Please follow the latest Government advice on meeting friends and family safely https://www.gov.uk/guidance/meeting-friends-and-family-covid-19
- Over 5s £4.00. A 'General Swim' ticket admits one person into our pool for a general swim. No refund or transfer available.
- Under 5s Free. Under 5s go free, but you will need to book them a ticket so that we do not exceed our capacity.
Lane Sessions – 45 minute swim session
- Age 12 and up £5.00. This is open to swimmers aged 12 and above and costs £5* per session. *See online booking system for information on reductions.
- Family & Freinds Swim (Half Pool) – 45-minute swim session. (£25*) Maximum of 12 people per booking (whether swimming or on the side, please see child supervision info below.) *See online booking system for information on reductions.
- Private Hire – 2 hour – for parties, events, activities. You have use of the whole pool with lifeguards, the kitchen, the field and play area £60/hr, 2 hours minimum booking. Numbers dependent on covid restrictions at the time, please contact us for more details.
- 2hr Garden Entry £2.50. This ticket covers 6 people entering our garden area for 2 hours. Book an area of our garden to picnic with friends and family or to just sit and relax with a book. Perfect to book alongside your swim session. No ball games permitted.
Schools, Clubs, Businesses
- Block bookings for schools, clubs, businesses etc. We are really chuffed that schools are booking again this year to get children water confident and active. Please contact Sarah Perry to find out more about block bookings whatever your organisation.