Under 8’s Admission Policy
- 1 adult (16+) can bring up to 2 children under 8 (U4s must wear an attached buoyancy aid) who must wear one of the provided pool bands.
- For U4s without an attached buoyancy aid, the ratio is 1 adult: 1 child
- ALL U8 non-swimmers must be within arm’s reach of a responsible adult at all times and must not go beyond the non-swimmers sign.
- All U8s will be classed as non-swimmers until they have passed the lifeguard’s U8 swimmers test (please see Lifeguards for more info.These tests will only be conducted at lifeguard’s convenience).
- The duty Lifeguard’s decisions on access and usage are final